If you like urban getaways, then you will love the USA. Vibrant US cities including New York, Chicago, and San Francisco are the perfect destinations to plan your next weekend getaway or a short break from the mundane.
You can see the Independence Hall in Philadelphia or bike the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco or take a romantic cruise along the San Antonio River.
On your urban vacation, you can eat a variety of cuisines from New York-style cheesecake and Chicago’s deep dish pizza to Native American fry bread in Arizona and elk steak in Colorado.
POPULAR USA CITY GUIDES
Here are some of our in-depth travel guides to our favorite cities:
- Have the Big Apple on your list? Read our epic list of 37 Best Things to do in New York
- Explore the hip, vibrant, and bohemian side of San Francisco in this detailed guide
- Planning a trip to the Windy City? Read our amazing Chicago Bucket List
- Discover the non-gambling side of Sin City and perfect a casino hop in our Las Vegas Travel Guide
- Find a cool list of weird and awesome things to do in Portland, Oregon
- Seattle Travel Guide, for those visiting the Emerald City
- Guide to Denver in winter, if you are planning a Valentine’s Day celebration
- Explore quirky and enchanting New Orleans including Cafe du Monde and the cemeteries
- Take a trip to the southernmost city and enjoy its Caribbean charms through our Key West Travel Guide
New to Dotted Globe? Welcome!
We created this USA Travel Blog to help you explore America through Road Trips & City Breaks.
Our mission? To help you explore America!
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Want to ask us questions about your trip or just want to say hello? Join our free USA Travel Facebook Community now. That’s where we hang out, answer your questions, and share pictures from our most recent road trips and city breaks. Click here to join now.
SUBSCRIBE TO DOTTED GLOBE MAILING LIST
Never miss a post! Be a part of our community by subscribing to our Dotted Globe – USA Travel Blog | Road Trips & City Breaks email list. We guarantee zero spam, just gorgeous photos, and travel inspiration for visiting the USA.
Click here to subscribe to our email list now and receive your free USA Travel Bucket List now.
WE ARE SOCIAL
You can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.